The Harbor Open Hex/Trap Bar is an essential tool for any gym to provide variation to barbell deadlift, squats, farmer walks etc.
- Designed in the USA, It takes up the role as a bar jack which provides ample clearance for unencumbered loading and unloading
- Manufactured from the finest materials with our Harbor Heavyweights Co. signature attention to detail
- It comes equipped with Hard Chrome Coating to prevent rust and corrosion also giving a sleek look
- The dual handles come equipped with medium knurling making it perfect for a strong grip
- The Harbor Open Hex/Trap Bar improves lifting efficiency and relieves lower back stress by lifting with arms by your sides in a neutral grip instead of in front of your body
- You get the same full-body strength work as a conventional pull without worrying about scraped shins and maintaining leg contact with the barbell
- Finally you can get your hands on an Open designed specialty trap bar with the same functionality & without overpaying
The Harbor Open Hex/Trap Bar solves many issues common to trap bars on the market today which are often difficult to load, cumbersome to use and challenging to store.
Our unique open design is approachable and the bar is counterbalanced so users can easily move between the upright storage/loading position and the horizontal lifting position.
- 59" total length from outer sleeve to outer sleeve
- 12" long, 25mm diameter handles
- 9.5" loadable sleeves
- The “open” area of the hex bar is 27.5”wide
- 700lb max load capacity
- Includes a pair of 2 inch spring collars
- weight: 20kg